Are you a front-line worker at an organization that works with people who use drugs?
Our new resource on gender- and trauma-informed front-line harm reduction can provide you with the information that you need!
This resource provides:
- Key definitions for common terms
- Information about gender, trauma, and intersectionality
- Introduces gender- and trauma-informed practice
- Suggests values for gender- and trauma-informed front-line work
- Proposes practical tips on what to model, ask, and do
- Identifies key takeaways
- Includes a list of references, to be used as further resources
This guidebook can be used for training new staff and volunteers, to reflect on current standard practices, or in staff meetings to address gender- or trauma-related issues.
Click here to download or print as a PDF: Resource Gender- and Trauma-Informed Front-line Harm Reduction
Click here to download as a text-only Word file (suitable for screen readers): Accessible Gender- and Trauma-Informed Frontline Harm Reduction