This recipe was submitted by Noxy Nkomo-Goto, Women’s Community Development Coordinator at The AIDS Network as a part of our A Taste at Home campaign.
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) banana cream instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 30 NILLA Wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 3 min. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping.
- PLACE 15 of the wafers on bottom of 2-qt. serving bowl. Top with layers of half each of the bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat layers ending with pudding mixture. Cover with remaining whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
While we may not be able to come together for an evening of great food and supporting our cause, great food can still bring us together, and so we are sharing with you the favourite recipes of our team, volunteers and community partners! Over the next few weeks we will be adding to this virtual cookbook to help inspire you in your own kitchen, and we hope our A Taste at Home campaign bring you the comfort these recipes bring our contributors. While we may be physically distant, we can still come together in a spirit of sharing and giving.
If you are enjoying our recipes and you are able at this time, please consider making a donation to The AIDS Network. Fundraising is a crucial component in our ability to provide programs and services to our most vulnerable clients. Food security programs are especially necessary in this difficult time, and are wholly supported by fundraising dollars. You can make a donation through our Canada Helps page. To find out more about the campaign and to see other recipes, visit www.aidsnetwork.ca/a-taste-at-home