Registration starts at 11:30 am. Walk starts at 1:00 pm.
- We ask all walkers to wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and to do 5 minutes of stretches before beginning to walk.
- Upon registering, you will be given a lunch ticket if you have raised a minimum of $20. Please do not lose this ticket as it will not be replaced.
- Your ticket will be entered into the prize draws after the Walk.
- Walk T-Shirts will be given out based on availability.
- Water stations will be setup along the walk route should you require water during the 45 minute walk. (See Walk Route Map)
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing red bracelet so that they are easily identified in the event of illness or emergency.
- Please note: Consumption of alcohol, smoking tobacco or cannabis products are prohibited in all areas of the park.